Deluxe EntertainmentSeattle, WA
Full Time Job
• Still Image and Film Scan Operations – operation of scanning technology and management of still image film elements within the department.
• Media File Management – organization and management of media files, incoming / outgoing, for workflows within department.
• Data Management – organization and management of data as associated to media files and workflow within department.
• NLE Systems Operation – management of Avid and Final Cut Pro systems for organization of editorial bins, and export of proxy media and metadata.
• Encoding Operations – setup and QC of encoding profiles for batch processing.
• Platform Services – ingest and permissions management of file assets into various client facing platforms managed within the department.
• Asset Inventory Management – management of incoming / outgoing asset inventory within the department.
• Telecine Operations – SD telecine operations for 16mm and 35mm film elements.
• Stock Footage Editing / Metadata – editorial processes for segregation of stock content and metadata from dailies footage in feature films and television shows.
• Eye Match Editing - editorial matchback of dailies footage to finished masters of TV content for export of edit decision lists (EDLs) and keycode decisions lists (KDLs).
• Customer Service – as needed, customer interfacing for support of client facing platforms within the department.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Experience in Document and Photographic scan operations
• Advanced experience in file and data management.
• Experience with encoding workflows and software.
• Experience with media and metadata management in CMS platforms
• Experience with Avid a plus
• Experience with Final Cut Pro a plus
• Telecine operations experience a plus.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.