Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Creative | New Media division at Deluxe specializes in creating enhanced experiences around film, television and interactive media. We develop, produce and distribute award-winning digital content, promos, editorial, mobile apps and new interactive
Our team of creative and technology specialists offer a range of services:
• Full Product Development (UX, UI, Focus Group, Development and Deployment)
• Second Screen, Stand-alone Mobile Apps and Web (iOS, Android, Kindle, HTML5, PC/Mac)
• Motion Graphics (2D, 3D, Stereoscopic)
• Video Content Production (EPK, Short Form Documentaries, Featurettes, Commentaries)
• Full Service Post Group (Editing, Finishing, Mixing, Dubbing, Transcoding)
Localization Services for Content, Applications, Marketing Materials
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Interactive Producer in our LA based Creative Content Studio focused on Entertainment Marketing. A hard work ethic, creative mind and ability to collaborate are a must. This position will be a direct report to
the Executive Creative Director; however will interact with the entire team including other management.
• Work closely with Executive Producer and other creative producers to generate concepts for DVD and Blu-ray content and advanced/interactive Blu-ray content
• Manage and collaborate with Graphic Designers to execute advanced content ideas from initial concept through final delivery
• Create support documentation for advanced content including flow charts, wire frames and game docs
• Manage project budgets and timelines
• Interface with studio clients
• Research, legal clearances and documentation for content projects
• Help to coordinate shoot locations and crews
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience and skill-set:
• Understanding of graphic design and graphic production workflow
• Interest in and knowledge of interactive games
• Expertise concepting UI's
• Interest in films and the film industry
• Problem-solving skills – approaches problems as challenges.
• Strong written and verbal communication as well as client service skills.
• Strong work ethic, ability to multi task and work in a collaborative environment
• Working knowledge of both PC and Mac as well as Excel, Word, Omnigraffle, Keynote
• Minimum of 2 years experience working on advanced content projects either in web design, App, Advanced Content Blu-ray concepting and design
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in video content production and editorial a plus but not a necessity
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.