Global Strategic Sourcing Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We have an opening for a Global Strategic Sourcing Manager. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Global Strategic Sourcing Manager will report to the Director of Procurement. They will work with all levels management and business stakeholders to lead the procurement/sourcing of related goods and services. They will lead a cross functional team in strategic
sourcing, contract negotiation and renewals. Will participate in the development of a Category Strategy with a focus that encompasses spend analysis, total cost of ownership, risk mitigation, business case modeling, strategic sourcing, contract negotiations,
and supplier relationship management.
• Lead cross-functional teams through complete-cycle sourcing projects, including project planning & management, analysis & sourcing strategy development, supplier evaluation & selection, contract negotiation, and implementation.
• Establishing the development of standards and metrics, practices and procedures, client satisfaction measurement, standardized processes and continuous improvement initiatives that achieve synergies and maximize return on equity.
• Assess work streams and activities for consolidation opportunities. Assess current and future business processes for best work practice, and/or technological fit based on external market and industry practices.
• Develop and implement innovative solutions to resolve complex issues, while executing advanced organizational readiness change management strategies.
• Strategic mindset with the ability to develop strategic roadmaps and translate into executable plans and supply solutions.
• A thought leader with superior influencing, collaboration and consulting skills.
• Proficient communicator at all levels of the organization. An executive presence.
• High degree of analytical ability that encompasses business case modeling, quantitative and qualitative analysis/rigor.
• 3-4 years or more experience in large, matrix organization.
• Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, related field or 10-15 years of equivalent experience
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.