Director, Strategic Account Services
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2018 6:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Director, Strategic Account Services jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Strategic Account Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Strategic Account Services? We currently have an opening for a Director, Strategic Account Services. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Worldwide Localization Operations, the Director, Strategic Account Services will work closely with Account Service team, Localization management team, and operations to ensure that customer relationships are maintained
and developed. The Director is responsible for the customer experience from onboarding to project delivery and aftercare.
• Oversee client and account management with single point-of-contact option for clients, Operations, Sales, Innovation and IT.
• Devise a scalable onboarding process for the key account.
• Create and implement workflow and process improvements to innovate the current operational process.
• Responsible for hiring, training and developing a global team that is dedicated to providing world-class customer service.
• Provide supervision, direction, and leadership for a variety of internal operational activities (including staff and process development, business management and project management).
• Support service team so that they are able to maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction by accurately fulfilling customer orders and resolving customer problems
on time, with high quality and a positive attitude.
• Initiate, provide the vision, and manage the successful execution of many high-level division projects.
• Interface directly with corporate functions (including Finance & Accounting, Legal and Human Resources), internal business units and departments (creative production, technical production, client services and sales, research and development, and IT
• Verify service orders are constructed as required so service team is able to coordinate with sales support to manage account service jobs. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed when service team constructs work orders.
• Manage billing and accruals. Ensure accruals are kept to an absolute minimum. Liaise with Finance as needed on billing issues.
• 8+ years previous experience in customer support and management.
• 10+ years previous experience in operations and/or process improvement
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Prior experience in post-production.
• Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office and Gsuite
• Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
• Proven planning and problem solving abilities are required.
• The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities under pressure while managing a team is essential.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Understanding of financial plans and budgets.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.