Director, Business Transformation & Integration
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and
experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide,
Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations
We currently have a position for a Director, Business Transformation & Integration.
Successful candidates must have a strong agile project management background coupled with the ability to work closely with key stakeholders to assess the best path forward. This role is key to our ability to deliver projects in a timely manner, promote product
transparency and ultimately strengthen customer relationships.
This position is based in Burbank.
• Serves as strategic advisor to the top leader of Business Transformation & Integration helping connect their work to achieve the business strategies.
• Leads large cross-functional change programs and provides subject matter expertise and industry best practices related to business transformations.
• Oversees and provides direction to multi-disciplinary project teams, regarding lean, six sigma, program management, and change management who are engaged on key company change programs.
• Oversees end to end approach for development of key change programs in partnership with senior business leaders. Develops key hypothesis and supervises project team in conducting interviews, gathering data, defining and executing required analyses, identifying
issues and problems and recommending approach to address them.
• Engages Business Unit leaders regarding requirements to deliver on strategies and partner to shape initial scope.
• Drives end to end implementation of integration efforts across applicable disciplines (Program Management, Process Improvement, and Change Management).
• Resolves conflicts by making decisions, or negotiating with affected executive management.
• Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies;
fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
• Partner with business leaders to drive new initiatives forward and to ensure adoption of newly emerging business processes.
• Establish best practices with a client first mentality and drive cross-training/adoption of Deluxe related processes.
• Establish and track financial and operational metrics for business transformation projects.
• Capture and map Business Processes and Requirements.
• Know when and what to escalate to get results.
• Assist in authoring strategy and finding ways to drive efficiency and improve productivity.
• Prioritize project deliverables and drive cadence through implementation meetings.
• Develop workflow data models to quantify and validate process improvements.
• Evaluate and enforce governance maintaining scope with an eye towards internal and external customer service.
• Create and/or update Requirement, Process, Functional, and Financial documentation.
• Provide routine executive summaries of related milestones.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred.
• 5+ years in dedicated project management and/or business analyst roles for business integration.
• At least 3 years of experience leading cross-functional teams to drive enterprise wide business transformation initiatives.
• Experience collaborating cross-functionally in a matrix structure and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
• Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
• Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
• Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
• Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Strength in telling the business story through analytics.
• Excellent Leadership skills.
• Ability to work long hours and weekends, when needed.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process