Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery. Since 1915 Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online
content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent, amplified through a unified technology and business infrastructure to streamline processes, move media seamlessly, and connect our teams globally. Deluxe Delivery Solutions offer everything clients need
to transform and deliver content in any format and release or broadcast window, for any recipient, to any device and destination. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents
of 7,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.
An engineer in this position will manage, maintain, support & improve our containerized/virtualized platform including the software development lifecycle in a fully automated fashion. This role will span responsibilities across infrastructure, networking as
well as software development. The individual will need to think out of the box and come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp and elegant. In this position the individual will function as a swiss-army knife and mentor to others.
• 5+ years of hands on experience with a Linux operating system.
• Thorough understanding and knowledge of Linux/UNIX, networking and programming fundamentals.
• Experience with load-balancers, proxies, and service discovery.
• Solid understanding of DNS and it's internals.
• Hand-on experience with at least 1 cloud provider such as AWS, DigitalOcean, GCE
• Experience with at least 1 of the following scripting languages: Python, Shell, Perl, Ruby
• Experience with at least 1 of the following typed languages: C, C++, Java, Golang, Elixir, Rust
• Experience with automating Configuration Management, Build Management, and Release Engineer processes.
• 5+ years experience with high-traffic, high-volumes applications.
• Experience with distributed systems and related concepts.
• Good knowledge and understanding of SQL vs. NoSQL data stores including but not limited to Postgres, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Rethinkdb, Cassandra, HBase
• Expertise working with a CI/CD pipeline such as Jenkins.
• Knowledge of container technologies and related eco-system such as Docker, ECS, Nomad, Consul, CoreOS, Kubernetes, Etcd among others.
For more information on our company, please visit our website.