Deluxe EntertainmentSandy, UT
Full Time Job
Distribution Network Operations Technician I/II
An exciting and rewarding position fulfilling 'behind-the-curtain' roles and responsibilities to enable electronic content delivery to movie theatres across North America.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
1) Manage electronic content distribution workflow.
2) Commission new sites for operation.
3) Facilitate Tier 1 escalation issues related to electronic content delivery.
4) Facilitate physical recovery workflow.
- Management of Electronic Content Distribution
o Coordinate time slots to facilitate content delivery.
o Engage with studio account management team during content acquisition process.
o Prepare and execute electronic content distributions via satellite based infrastructure.
o Perform reporting tasks for content distribution events.
o Perform trend/failure analysis and provide resolutions.
- Site Commissioning
o Work with digital equipment integrators to implement LAN configurations.
o Configure site equipment to operate within LAN infrastructure.
o Validate site configuration and authorize for commercial operation.
- Escalation Resource
o Work with exhibitors to resolve content management/ingest issues.
- Physical Recovery
o Prepare and execute physical distribution.
Experience and Skills Required
- Proven track record of understanding operational workflow in a technical environment employing multiple systems/platforms to execute deliverable.
- Knowledge of database work flow and information management.
- Ability to maintain self motivation and provide detail oriented results working within constrained timeframes and stressful situations.
- Technical aptitude required.
- Job experience in a LAN environment working with networked systems, appliances and/or servers preferred.
- Occasional travel required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.