Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Creative | New Media division at Deluxe specializes in creating enhanced experiences around film, television and interactive media. We develop, produce and distribute award-winning digital content, promos, editorial, mobile apps and new interactive
Our team of creative and technology specialists offer a range of services:
• Full Product Development (UX, UI, Focus Group, Development and Deployment)
• Second Screen, Stand-alone Mobile Apps and Web (iOS, Android, Kindle, HTML5, PC/Mac)
• Motion Graphics (2D, 3D, Stereoscopic)
• Video Content Production (EPK, Short Form Documentaries, Featurettes, Commentaries)
• Full Service Post Group (Editing, Finishing, Mixing, Dubbing, Transcoding)
Localization Services for Content, Applications, Marketing Materials
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Associate Creative Director in our LA based Creative Content Studio focused on Entertainment Marketing. A hard work ethic, creative mind and ability to collaborate are a must. This position will be a direct report
to the Executive Creative Director; however will interact with the entire team including other management.
• Thinks strategically and produces on agreed strategy
• Has strong, forward looking design sense and capabilities
• Ensures creative is executed on time and on budget
• Can present creative when needed too.
• Delivers breakthrough creative in all mediums and backs it up with a strong, solid rationale and point of view
• Able to be directed by ECD to design decks, comps and overall creative strategies.
• Works closely with Production to deliver the best possible creative solutions for that job
• Skilled in critiquing- both receiving and giving.
• Takes initiative to pitch ideas and concepts
• Manages day to day workflow of projects
• Proficient in all creative technologies and mediums
• Stays current on the advertising business globally
• Develops concepts, pitch decks and/or storyboards, collaborating with ECD, EP, Sales and production team on projects.
• Meets with Account and Project Management who review work in progress and select desired concepts
• Presents concepts and revises concepts/storyboards according to feedback.
• Work with project management to set appropriate and fair timelines.
• Works with Art director and team to help manage creative on projects
• Participates in weekly departmental staff meetings
• Attends interdepartmental briefings
• Keeps supervisor apprised of the status of work - ?
• Related experience, clear creative talent, judgment and imagination for the creation of an advertisement for all mediums.
• Digital experience working in interactive and social media.
• Skilled in Adobe CS software
• Agency experience a plus, but not a must. Experience in Entertainment Marketing and knowledge of the business preferred.
• Art/Copy education in advertising design and conceptual thinking
• Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal department relationships
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Computer literate
• Team builder
• Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.