Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and
experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide,
Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations
We currently have an opening for an Account Director. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
include working closely with Account Managers to ensure that customer relationships are maintained and developed by receiving and processing work orders in a timely and accurate manner. Must effectively analyze and communicate information in
order to resolve customer concerns as they arise. Work closely with Billing and Operations Management personnel to ensure smooth flow of billing information and documents throughout the facility. Manage the Account Service Team to maintain optimal efficiency.
• Ensure Account Managers maintain a current and accurate understanding of all work-in-progress initiated. Oversee client and account management with single point-of-contact option for work-in-progress queries related to specific service jobs.
• Ensure that Account Managers support a defined range of products and services to assigned account clients through general product knowledge. Referral and tracking of customers to other facilities as required.
• Support service team so that they are able to maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction by accurately fulfilling customer orders and resolving customer problems
on time, with high quality and a positive attitude.
• Verify service orders are constructed as required so service team is able to coordinate with sales support to manage account service jobs. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed when service team constructs work orders.
• Ensure work orders are complete, processed and forwarded for invoicing.
• Ensure that Account Managers are working with scheduling, operations and logistics, and monitor the status and accuracy of initiated work orders. Resolve any resource, service completion time, or technical conflicts.
• Ensure that service team efficiently and accurately create, process, distribute and track work orders using standardized operating procedures, software tools, and communications with and basic knowledge of interrelated company departments including vault,
billing, credit, sales and operations.
• Monitor daily direction of service team to ensure the highest possible level of service to the customers.
• 4+ years previous experience in customer support and management.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Prior experience in post-production.
• Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills required.
• Proven planning and problem solving abilities are required.
• The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities under pressure while managing a team is essential.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Understanding of financial plans and budgets.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.