Dapper Bird EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Bi-coastal Company (Los Angeles - New York) seeks a candidate for Literary Management position. Candidates should have a minimun of 3 years experience in entertainment business, with knowledge, experience and background in screenwriting, talent, film and television as well as be proficient in different genres.Candidates should be fast learner, team player as well as able to work independently.
- Represent a roster of Writers and Screenwriters
- Negotiation with agents and other professionals
- Make a sale pitch and maintain a successful record
- Interact with other departments in and outside of the company
- Work schedule is flexible, some travel required
- Confidentiality, organized and strategic thinker is a plus
Competitive salary according to experience plus incentives
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online