Executive Producer - Film
Dapper Bird EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Production company seeks Candidates for an Executive Producer for film position. 3-5 years experience in film is required.
- Identify and develop new content.
- Oversee current projects.
- Creates and drives the production stages process proactively
- Ensures that proposals meet Ad Sales, ratings, and finance criteria.
- Works as a liaison to ensure deal making between the network and production company
- Takes responsibility and initiative within the team.
- Communicate proactively and collaborate to achieve goals.
- Works with a sense of urgency.
- Seeks advice as needed.
- Preferable a seasoned Producer with several years of experience is desired. A minimun of 3 years.
- Experience in TV or film production within a cable/broadcast or production company.
- Knowledgeable in writing, producing, editing, field production and story telling.
- Must be a creative thinker who can advocate for ideas.
- Must be able to work cooperatively with all Network departments
- Lead meetings, provide constructive feedback to production companies and co-workers.
- Must be skilled at time management, meet deadlines and anticipate problems before they occur.
DBE is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online