Danny Wimmer PresentsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO and President of our growing team. This is an excellent position in the music festival business for someone looking for a stable career at a thriving company.
• Enhances executives' effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the
executives to others.
• Conserves executives' time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
• Manage & maintain executives' schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels and interact with external clients & partners
• Welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains client & partner confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• General office maintenance; implement and educate staff on general office protocols and procedures
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
Skills and Qualifications:
Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Confidentiality, Judgement & Decision Making Ability, Attention to Detail & Accuracy, Team Player
Education & Experience:
• 4-10 years experience providing support at a high level
• Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
• Bachelors degree an advantage
• Strong references required
• Proficiency with Getting Things Done or a similar organizational program a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online