Director Of Ticket Operations
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 1/16/2018 3:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Director Of Ticket Operations jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Director Of Ticket Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director Of Ticket Operations? The Dallas Wings are the newest WNBA Team in a highly competitive women's basketball league. The Wings play in Arlington Texas at the College Park Center on the campus of University of Texas at Arlington.
The Director of Ticket Operations will be responsible for the year-round management and operations of the Dallas Wings Ticket Office. A major component of this role is to work directly with the UTA Athletic office on their AXS Ticketing System. The main goal of the ticket operations position is to support all ticket sales efforts to hit the goals set forth by management.
• Manage event manifest and event creation for all Dallas Wings games
• Manage Inventory for all Dallas Wings Games
• Liaison with College Park Center Box Office, AXS, and Sales/Service Staff as it relates to all Dallas Wings events
• Build, submit, and manage all Dallas Wings ticket promotions through AXS Back Office
• Manage AXS Ticketing System and all ticket processing, including Sponsorship and Internal Ticket Orders for the Dallas Wings
• Manage Day to Day Reporting
• Manage the processing of all home and visiting team ticket orders
• Responsible for training the sales and service staff on AXS Back Office and Flash Seats
• Manage the printing and distribution of all internal ticket orders for Dallas Wings events
• Manage the yearly rollover and invoicing of Dallas Wings Season Tickets
• Assist with the yearly financial reporting for the Dallas Wings
• Order all ticket stock, parking passes and supplies needed for the year
• Fulfill all duties assigned by the Vice President of Ticket Sales and Service
• Help manage Will Call window during all Dallas Wings games
• Work with the College Park Center Box Office on all game day ticketing elements.
• Work with the CRM team to upload ticketing data from AXS Back Office and Flash Seat data
• Manage all pricing in AXS Back Office
• Work with the College Park Center on the parking manifest for premium members
• Maintain the ticketing manifest
• Help resolve all ticketing issues
• Bachelor's degree, Business or Sports Management preferred
• 3 years of ticket operations management experience
• Ability to multi-task and assist in any company needs with all other departments
• Knowledge of the AXS Ticketing System and Flash Seats
• Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programs
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays (not 8 to 5, M-F)
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you have previous ticket operations experience?
• Why do you feel you are a good fit for this position? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.