Daily TranscriptionLos Angeles, CA
If you are looking to make some extra money with a side gig, this is the opportunity for you.
Daily Transcription is proud to be a leader in the field of transcription for over ten years. We have an outstanding on-time delivery and accuracy record. If we fail to meet your expectations in Accuracy or Delivery, we want to know about it. We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction and loyal customer base. We stand by our work and will do *whatever* it takes to keep you and your company a satisfied client. That is our 100% Guarantee
We hire freelance transcribers to work under 1099 contractor status to transcribe unscripted television shows and interviews.
We need transcribers who can listen and transcribe, verbatim, busy video/audio footage. It requires a keen ear to be able to distinguish different speakers and hear what is being said among background noise and overlapping conversations.
Each transcriber should be available to transcribe at least 2.5 hours of video/audio per week. The video/audio file lengths vary from 30 minutes to 2+ hours.
The transcriptionist will be responsible for signing up on the schedule, receiving and accepting assignments, following assignment guidelines and styles, submitting assignments by deadlines, making corrections according to the QC's request.
Work from the comfort of your own home.
1. Please do not send your resume via email
2. For more information, visit the website link below
3. Read our Careers page
4. Complete the form as directed, attach your resume, complete the captcha code, and click ''submit''
5. Once you submit your form, you will receive an email with a link to the testing materials
6. Check your spam folder if you do not receive the email in a few minutes
7. Please do not reply directly to the testing materials email address. A separate email for questions or concerns will be in the body of the email
8. You must take a transcription test to be considered for employment Website: Apply At Employer's Site