Paid Intern - Music Supervisor
DJ MAPSLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
DJ MAPS is looking for a motivated individual to join our team.
DJ MAPS is a iPhone app that helps users locate the best parties in real time, while also helping DJs find more gigs, and make more money at every show.
At the moment we are looking to bring on new Music Supervisor to help curate, and deploy an EP of 4-7 original songs for our quarterly EP release via Spotify, iTunes, etc.
The role of the Music Supervisor is to:
1) help us discover new producers, lyricists, songwriters, beat makers, and DJs to feature on our quarterly EP releases
2) oversee the collaboration of producers w/ songwriters/performers for the creation of original songs
The Music Supervisor's tasks will including:
1) discovering new producers/artists
2) contacting and communicating with artists or their management teams
3) negotiating terms for acquiring original content
4) overseeing song production
5) overseeing the publishing and release of songs
6) aiding the Marketing Team with promotions relating to the EP release
Candidates who excel will be offered the chance to join the DJ MAPS team in a full-time, paid position.
The ideal candidate is passionate about EDM/Hip Hop/Pop; is constantly on the hunt for latest and greatest new songs/remixes/artists; is a dynamic communicator; has the ability to focus and turn in measurable results.
Please reply with:
1) some information about yourself, and your goals
2) recommendation of 3 Producers and 3 Singers/Lyricists you think are ''hidden gems'' that should be featured on an EP release
3) Any relevant work/life experience
D.O.M.- DJ Maps
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online