Digital & Social Account Director
DDA Public Relations Ltd.West Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
This is a great opportunity for a talented and ambitious individual to grow a digital team within DDA - the leading global film and entertainment communications agency, offering a bespoke service and a truly worldwide reach for the creative industries. From offices in London and Los Angeles, DDA provides creative and insightful strategies and turnkey campaign solutions for film, television and brands. The successful candidate will join the Digital Department of DDA, helping invigorate the approach our clients take to social media, content, and digital channels - allowing them to act more like storytellers, and less like marketers.
Along with working to develop the social media campaigns for DDA's established clients, 50% of this unique role will be working with our newest client, Feref, who operate in the creative agency, storytelling space to produce highly innovative global content campaigns for film, TV and global consumer brands. You will be required to work in a highly collaborative and creative way with their team in London but have LA campaigns ongoing.
Feref is a creative agency for a connected world. They provide strategic and creative direction to their clients' brands and work across all media channels and disciplines. The agency's clients include Disney, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Amazon Prime, Sony, Twentieth Century Fox, Universal and Warner Bros.
You will also work closely with DDA's team in London to offer truly global solutions and support for our clients.
Day-to-day responsibilities will cover a broad range of activities across the companies and films that we work on. You will be responsible for developing a client's social media strategy and laying out the tactics to be used to achieve success. You will help create striking and effective campaigns that help cut through the noise on social media, using the various platforms and secure new business.
We are looking for a self-starter who is confident, impressive, and has the ability to pitch and convert new business.
This is a great opportunity for a Digital and Social Account Director to lead client relationships for designated accounts and drive growth for a portfolio of clients across the entertainment sector. They will ensure revenue targets are achieved and support the acquisition of new clients, working with the social and digital team in London, providing client management excellence.
The Work Environment:
This role is based in Los Angeles, but will work closely with our experienced and supportive team in London. Travel to London would be required at some point to meet our UK team and Feref.
• Lead client relationships and social/digital strategy across the business identifying opportunities for innovation and delivering best in class proposals
• To act as primary contact for key clients, building deep and trusted relationships and ensuring client service excellence at all times
• To oversee and manage relevant projects across digital and social channels, delivering against agreed plan and budget to ensure client satisfaction and maximum profitability
• Understand client business objectives and prepare an appropriate brief to deliver solutions that exceed client expectations
• Prepare client cost estimates, ensuring accuracy and profitability; manage budgets during active campaigns, striving to consistently deliver maximum profitability
• To be responsible for delivering forecasted revenue for clients
• To drive profitability across all accounts
• Identify and drive business development opportunities within the client portfolio.
• Collaborate with client services and creative teams to ensure synergy and tone across brands to maximize online and offline results
• Support the new business team with all credentials requirements with the ability to deliver a confident agency pitch to prospective clients
• Raise agency awareness wherever possible, striving for stand-out against agency competition
• Actively research business industries, specifically understanding the new media industry, to understand and share knowledge with all other departments
• Prepare case studies for all worthy completed projects and present to the client services and senior management teams to ensure everyone understands the work undertaken
• At least five years' agency experience with a digital/social focus and with proven management results
• Exceptional working knowledge, interest and understanding of digital social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and YouTube)
• Educate clients about the role of online content and make recommendations on digital activation and strategy
• Deep knowledge of social media listening tools and other digital and analytical tools such as Sysomos, Brandwatch, Pulsar etc.
• A proven, strong leader with gravitas
• Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels.
• Passionate with excellent leadership skills
• Ability to communicate in a concise and professional manner whether in a verbal, written or visual context
• Demonstrate acute attention to detail and ability to manage multiple complex projects
• Ability to negotiate and demonstrate flexibility on the job
• Demonstrate excellent briefing skills which will also involve an accurate interpretation of client requirements and developing creative insight
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Education to degree level or equivalent
• The opportunity to work with and be mentored by an award-winning and talented international team based in LA and London
• The chance to work on some of the most famous entertainment properties with a client roster including, but not limited to, Twentieth Century Fox, Walt Disney Studios, Universal Pictures, Sony Entertainment etc
• Working with top production companies and film projects from script stage through distribution in every major territory.
• The opportunity to travel for specific projects, including an initial immersion in our London office and with the Feref team.
• The chance to create a local specialised team for DDA, and to broaden your skills set with the broader creative and content requirements of Feref.
Salary commensurate with experience
Job Code: LA Account Director
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online