Digital Content Producer
Cumulus MediaWashington, DC
Full Time Job
Cumulus DC has an immediate opening for a full time Digital Content Producer at its broadcast facilities. This individual will help to ensure that all web operations run smoothly and that the interactive properties reflect station priorities, grow audience/traffic, offer unique content appropriate to particular show/brand, and ultimately grow revenue from the interactive properties. The Digital Content Producer is responsible for implementing ad campaigns (audio and/or display) across various platforms (online, mobile, and devices). The position will be responsible for content creation and support, developing reports and pulling analytics, troubleshooting station web site issues, designing web and social media graphics, and executing campaigns across the WMAL & WRQX websites.
• Update station websites, content, show schedule, and promotions
• Work collaboratively with the sales and programming departments to ensure that any web-related digital campaign has been executed to the client's expectations
• Project management, scheduling, and production of website content
• Troubleshoot website related issues and work with third-parties to resolve development or functionality issues
• Train new users on how to use the web systems
• Responsible for detailed tracking of web analytics to ensure that programming choices support audience growth and engagement
• Work with show personalities and show producers to identify web opportunities to grow audience of the on-air shows and online
• Define show voices in the social media space and develop social media strategies
• Designing graphics for web, social media, print, sales initiatives
• Creating, editing, and posting photo and video content
• Posting content on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat)
• Maintain and design station e-newsletters
• Maintain mobile text database
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online