Evening Office Coordinator
Cue Tech Teleprompting, Inc.North Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Full time Evening Office Coordinator - Overall Responsibility
Coordinates overall office activities including teleprompting equipment rentals, client management and general maintenance of facility; Responsible for coordinating office services and interfacing with staff members while acting as ''right hand'' to senior staff. Successful candidate will have excellent computer skills, will have plenty of ''hustle'' and will be able to balance precision with a positive ''can do'' attitude-must be willing to go the extra mile.
• Ensures effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image
• Coordinates teleprompter operator's and script coordinator's schedules and overall administrative activities with senior staff
• Coordinates teleprompting equipment rental services
• Coordinates the purchase of office supplies, office equipment, etc., in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
• Coordinates rental operations (such as communicating with clients, preparing materials for upcoming activities)
• Script Coordination-ensures accurate and timely completion of ''after normal business hours'' script input
• Participates as needed in company projects
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Professional appearance and manner
• Computer literacy, specifically Microsoft Word for Windows, Excel and interest/ability in learning new computer programs
• Ability to lift approximately 15-30 lbs.
• Must have valid CA driver's license, current auto insurance and a clean driving record
• Two years of previous office experience required
Salary: $15 / hour, DOE Hours: Full time (40 hr/week) - Swing shift: 3:00 pm to 12:00 am (times will vary) and will include weekends Benefits: Medical Insurance allowance, 7 yearly paid holidays
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online