Crown + ConquerLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
TITLE: EVENTS MANAGER
REPORTS TO: CEO/ VP OF EVENTS
Crown + Conquer lives at the cross-section of where operations, management, brand partnerships and events naturally meet. We are a fully independent agency driven by the belief that fostering personal and honest relationships and developing those relationships in an effort to help brands reach consumers through authentic partnerships is the most powerful, yet valuable weapon.
We do this through a multi-faceted approach. Whether we are re-establishing or restructuring a company, managing multiple parties through a process or curating the room and creating a premium experience - we do it once and do it right!
The Events Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing events as well as multifaceted projects for the company's various clients. Projects may include consumer activations, product launches, corporate events and hospitality activations. He/she will be a proven leader with vast production experience and the ability to manage a team as well as time.
The candidate should have extensive knowledge and be well versed in all aspects of event production including: venue sourcing, catering, permitting, A/V, lighting & sound requirements, production & graphic designers, interior design, staffing agencies, and vendor relations. Manage client expectations, ensuring delivery of the highest quality service, solicit and act on client feedback. This individual must be able to drive results, provide strategic leadership, anticipate project and event needs, prioritize work to meet deadlines. Exceptional client service, professional attitude, and the ability to build relationships with existing and new clients are critical to success. This person has the ability to successfully manage others, determine personnel requirements, outline team responsibilities and work with any outside agencies to ensure brand representation is second-to-none
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Building Event Activation presentations in Keynote
· Develop and manage all structure, timelines, complex budgets and overall projects organization in collaboration with the VP of Events or others as assigned
· Conceptualize, plan and produce engaging events from concept to completion - involving strategy, management and oversight of all details for each event
· Collaborate closely with the VP of Events and event designer(s) on ground plans, floor plans and renderings
· Clearly communicate event project scope, schedules, deliverable dates, project status/action items and any other relevant information - both to the client as well as the internal team
· Attend project meetings and creative work sessions/brainstorms; facilitate as needed
· Oversee all spending to ensure fiscal responsibility; organize and reconcile project expenses in a timely fashion in accordance with company policies
· Prepare internal and external written briefings for clients and for team implementation
· Interface with outside professionals hired for assigned projects included, but not limited to, event designers, production managers, technical directors, and printers
· Work with business affairs department to complete all contracts, agreements and all clearances
· Pro-actively debrief project elements when completed
· Provides constant, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors Degree required
· Must have experience building activation decks
· 5+ years of event production/production management is required
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills
· Proficiency with Macs as well as Word, Excel and Keynote
· Ability to travel for client meetings, site visits and event executions
· Keen awareness of event industry activity
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online