Create MusicLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Full Time | Administrative Team
WHO WE ARE:
We are Create Music Group, one of the most rapidly growing music technology companies in the entertainment industry. We monetize over 3 billion monthly music streams and are currently one of the largest music rights holders in the world. We also operate a number of different services out of our 22,000 sq ft HQ in the heart of Hollywood: music distribution, music publishing, YouTube monetization, artist development, brand development, and production.
We collaborate with some of the most influential personalities and musicians including Future, Migos, Marshmello, Porter Robinson, Dillon Francis, Don Diablo, Young Thug, Trippie Redd, Post Malone and others. We are at the forefront of the entertainment industry and looking for someone to join us and to become a part of Create.
WHO YOU ARE:
* An appreciator of music and the digital age of tech/entertainment
* Oriented towards a career in administration and/or operations
* A peppy people-person
* An active listener and excellent communicator
* Attention to detail: No stray soda can or crooked painting shall escape your gaze!
* Following Up is your middle name
* A go-getter: one who swiftly takes initiative to involve oneself in operations
* An organizer and doer - someone who sees projects from start to finish
* Computer savvy; replying on Slack and sending out emails are a breeze
* Flexible and willing to learn new programs and apps as needed
* 1+ years of customer service under your belt
WHAT YOU KNOW:
* Mac OSX
* Google Apps and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Sheets, Docs)
* BBQ Grillmaster
* Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, musical.ly, etc.
* Retail store experience
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As the frontline resource to the entire Create office, you will be the glue to our daily business and an important member of our team! The front desk is your oyster. This position is perfect for those who are fascinated by what's going on behind-the-scenes, and those who have the chops to ensure logistics run smoothly. You will be responsible for key areas such as:
* Reception/front desk
* Guest and employee experience
* Social event planning
* Facility maintenance and regulation
* Deliveries/office errands (vehicle required)
* Reporting to Operations Manager and Executive Assistant on all front of house matters and coordinating resolution for any issues found
* Opening the facility and performing closing procedures at the end of the day
* Cleaning the reception lobby to maintain professional appearance, i.e. interior decorating, watering plants, etc.
* Email correspondence - screening, answering, transferring, responding to inquiries, and/or taking messages?
* Scheduling meetings between clients and Create employees
* Preparing for client meetings and directing all guests to correct areas
* Managing supplies and amenities such as toiletries and vending machine stock
* Copying, filing mail, and data entry for all staff as needed
* Calling vendors, setting up appointments, and booking flights
* Planning and executing fun office activities, including lunch preparation
* Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports/analytics on observed trends
* [Eventually] assisting in studio client services, from check-ins to enforcing cleanliness and parking rules)
* Exposure to up and coming artists and creatives
* Room for personal and professional growth
* Networking opportunities
* Free snacks, coffee, tea
* Relaxed dress code
* Pet friendly office
* Collaborative work environment
* On-site parking
$12 hourly wage to start with the possibility of advancement in an administrative office career.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online