Connecticut SunUncasville, CT
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for assisting the coaching staff, medical staff, players and visiting teams by ordering, tracking and managing of vendor shipments, as well as managing and distributing inventory throughout the season.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: includes but not limited to:
• Responsible for practice and game set up and break down, including but not limited to player apparel/supply set-up, water/Gatorade cart, basketballs, strength & conditioning and nutrition supplies, towels/brooms, clock set-up
• Orders, tracks and manages vendor shipments
• Launders practice gear, towels, game gear, visiting team gear, etc.
• Hires and manages game day ball kids and locker room attendants
• Serves as the primary contact for visiting teams to schedule practice, launder gear, etc.
• Packs player game and practice gear for road trips
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum two years of experience as an equipment manager or assistant equipment manager
• Working knowledge of sports and sports teams
• How did you hear about this job?