Teleprompter Operator / Technician
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Would you like a career in Television and multi-media production? Do you like variety in your work locations and subject matter? Do you find working on your own, directly with on-camera talent or at live events challenging and rewarding?
PC Prompting is looking to train a few dynamic individuals to become part of our team in 2018. We've been serving very well known Studios and production companies for over 25 exciting years… and we're the company studios and corporations trust to handle their most important assets for on-camera and live presentations.
What We Work On:
• National Commercial Spots
• Television Shows, Specials and Series
• Live Shows, Events and Presentations
• Corporate events, training videos
• Infomercials, PSAs, Promos
• Press Junkets for New Film Releases
What You Bring To the Team:
• Attention to detail / Always Listening on set / Anticipate needs
• Better than average typing skills
• A fair understanding of how pieces and parts of equipment assemble together (Cognitive Spacial Orientation)
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations, and work quickly and accurately
• Even tempered when working under pressure and working with a variety of personalities
• Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly
• Reliable Transportation and ability to show up on time
We are looking to train a few applicants who are looking for full or part time work - WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO SEE OR HIRE ANYONE WHO WANTS THIS TO BE A JOB TO FILL THE GAPS OF TIME YOU AREN'T WORKING ON OTHER PROJECTS AS A (Fill in the blank: Gaffer, Grip, DP, Camera Op, Sound, make-up, craft service, Director, etc...) Please don't waste your time or my time.
*** We would like to see people who would be willing to stick with this for 18 - 24 months at a minimum since training is expensive and time consuming for the company. Do not apply if you are just looking for something to do to make money until you land you dream job in a field you would rather work in. Please don't waste our time.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online