ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Leading VR developer/publisher is looking for an Technical Artist (VR) to join our team. You will work alongside a top-tier, motivated and passionate team to help create inspiring visuals and stunning in game environments.
- Act as liaison between Art, Design, and Engineering teams
- Support Art Team by providing technical assistance, asset creation, and optimization
- Track and manage content and systems for memory and performance across multiple engines
- Streamline workflow solutions and pipelines across multiple engines.
- 3+ years experience in PC or console game and/or VR development.
- 70%-30% tech-to-art ratio: Strong foundation in technical art with a solid set of general artistic skills. Excellent problem solver, adept - -
- Communicator and coordinator between technical and creative teams
- Thoughtful yet unrelenting at optimizing 3D scenes and materials for VR performance requirements
- Excellent working knowledge of both Unity and Unreal Engine 4.
- Solid working knowledge of Source Engine and Hammer for SteamVR.
- Proficiency with 3DMax (knowledge of Maya or Modo a plus).
- Excellent PBR Material shader and lighting skills (Knowledge of Substance Designer and Painter a plus).
- Proactive, self-directed starter, detail-oriented and efficient, high self-motivation.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online