ConfidentialNew York, NY
With Freelance positions available, we are looking to work with the hardest working Studio Assistants in the industry today.
- Bring a Knowledge of, and have the aptness to learn Multimedia Grip, Lighting, Electric and Camera.
- Have strong interest in Event production.
- Capable of performing basic maintenance tasks, sweeping, mopping, trash removal, and facility cleaning.
- Have On-Set Experience and understand the Culture of Shoot and Event Production, ie. ''walkie etiquette.''
- Be Passionate about Hospitality and 5-Star Customer Service.
- Possess the Endurance and the Mental and Physical Fortitude to actually Be Successful in this industry.
- Openness to be assigned to Any Shift; weekday, weekends, day or night.
- This position will primarily be on the PM Shift.
- Be able to Multitask and Concisely Communicate while Staying Cool under pressure and intense demands.
- Be Enthusiastic about the Work and Life.
- Be Friendly, doing everything with a Smile.
- Equipment Handling and Quality Assurance.
- Hands-on assistance during large high profile Events.
- Facilitate Client Requests: Equipment delivery to studio and Studio arrangements according to unique layout specifications.
- Diligently work with Events and Operations teams during daily Studio activates.
- Aid in the Preparation and Reset of the entire space for Shoots and Events in cooperation with all other Departments.
- Maintain, Track, and Quality Control of all Equipment Inventory.
- Learn all Facility Capabilities and Specifications; knowing the building's real-time status to help and direct anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Be fully informed of Production Details and convey information to other Departments.
- Coordinate and Work with all other Departments and Assistants to maintain the highest standard and facilitate the optimum Client Experience.
- Countless Connections and Career Opportunities.
- Continued employment with The Team.
- Full Support of the Management Team in furthering your Professional Goals.
- Colleagues, Friends.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online