ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Top tier, bi-coastal commercial production company in New York City seeks a highly motivated and proactive full time Staff Accountant to work with Company Accounting Department. This position requires an ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, while under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Please note this is not an entry level position, only candidates with 3+ years experience will be considered.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Reconcile all bank statements for the Company
• Account reconciliations, Accruals
• Processing accounts payable transactions
• Monthly credit card statement reconciliations
• Posting and depositing cash receipts
• Monthly internal charges reporting and entry
• Monthly GL account reconciliations
• Good understanding of accounting principles and practices
• Technology savvy with intermediate/advanced Excel skills
• Flexibility to wear many hats
• Must be highly organized and a creative problem solver
• Knowledge of Payroll processing and reporting
• Knowledge of Lajit software a plus.
• Proficiency with Apple products and Microsoft Office
• Commensurate with experience
This is a full time Monday through Friday position, based in New York City. Only applicants who provide a resume will be considered.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online