Shooter/Editor, YouTube Channel/Social Media
Full Time Job
Job Summary - You will be working directly with a YouTuber/Influencer with more than 4 million followers. Nerd and geeks are welcome :)
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU'RE NOT CURRENTLY LIVING IN LOS ANGELES.
Main Responsibilities - You should be confident making significant contributions in the following categories:
- Filming the 2-5 days a week; vlogs, pranks, or skits, etc.
- Editing videos (Final Cut).
- Create attention-grabbing thumbnails
- Weekly/bi-weekly meetings with the YouTuber to brainstorm ideas and schedule
- Spotting any newest trend on social media to help grow channels across YouTube, Facebook, IG and Snap
Example of our work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUBTAdI7zuY
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have camera experience shooting social media content. Some of the filming involves hiding camera work, you should either have some knowledge of it, or can learn it quickly.
- Have experience or knowledge with Final Cut X to assist the YouTuber to edit videos - 1 year experience
- Must have great knowledge and awareness of the social media world especially on YouTube
- Experience in After Effects is a plus
- Must be organized, detail orientated, and able to manage multiple responsibilities and priorities
- MUST live around Los Angeles or Orange Country, Preferably Los Angeles
- Must be able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Excellent communication and people skills to work well with outside contacts
- Must LOVE and ENJOY what they do
- Looking to LEARN and GROW
What we are ''NOT'' Looking For:
- Someone that wants to get into more traditional entertainment industry rather than social media
- Short term - We want someone long term to grow and learn with us
- Soft (This is a fast-paced team. If you give up or get lazy easily, this is not for you)
- Previously worked with any big YouTubers or influencers
- Has grind on social media for more than 2 years
Nerd and geeks are welcome :)
Salary negotiable, based on experience.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We value experience, passion and hunger. We DO NOT care about your GPA or your education.
In the cover letter, we would like to know a little bit more about you, please answer the following questions below (don't stress out over it, there is no right answer, we just want to understand you better) :
- How far are you from Hollywood? Will commuting to Hollywood be an issue?
- What prompted you to apply for this position? What interested you the most about this position?
- Last question, why should we choose you instead of others? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online