Production Accountant - Accounting Firm
Full Time Job
Production Accountant - Encino Accounting Firm
We are a production accounting, business management, auditing, tax preparation Accounting firm Encino. We are seeking a candidate with production accounting experience who can handle multiple projects, who is computer savvy, very organized, has good energy and great follow up skills. Great opportunity to learn many facets of production accounting and business management and grow within the firm. In House staff position with benefits in relaxed and professional atmosphere.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
* Production Accounting software experience, EP, Smart Accounting, Datafaction, Quickbooks, Vista, Cast and Crew, etc.
* Superb communication skills both verbal and written
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Prior production accounting experience
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Cost reports, Invoices, Purchase Order and other data entry
*Handling of the full accounts payable cycle
* Preparation of journal entries
* Bank reconciliations
* Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
* Maintain vendor files
$18-20+ HR Depends on Experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online