Post Production Coordinator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Production company seeking experienced post production coordinator for our fast-growing LA office. Our company provides creative solution and production services for clients in the form of commercials, music videos, and experiential content. The post production coordinator will be in charge of monitoring all aspects of the post department and working closely with the Executive Producer to keep all projects on schedule.
• Track and manage all post schedules for ongoing jobs, staffing, and special projects
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists and post production freelancers
• Track and submit timecards to payroll company weekly
• Monitor post production budgets, equipment expenses, and vendor invoices
• Open and close office as needed to accommodate staff on ongoing projects
• Manage all transfers and shipments of footage or post elements as needed
• Coordinate all projects with Head of Post Production in NYC
• Assist Executive Producer and Post Producer with any additional daily tasks or special projects.
• 2-5 years of experience in post production
• Self-motivate, proactive, and flexible with the ability to pivot when necessary
• Ability to work in paced environments supervising several projects in various phases of production
• Knowledge of budgeting software, experience with Showbiz Budgeting a plus
• Familiar with all currently trends, technology, and workflows within post production
• Extensive experience with Adobe Premiere Suite
• Team-player who can flourish in team-oriented environment
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Willingness to continue learning and growing within your role
• Proficiency with all Mac programs, Google Docs, Microsoft Excel
• Working knowledge of post software including Avid, Final Cut Pro, After Effects
Salary Based on Experience Benefits include Health and Dental
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online