ConfidentialLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
The position open is a Personal Assistant to an entertainment businessman.
We are looking for a person who is extremely organized and detailed, willing to travel, has a GREAT attitude, can start and follow through on multiple tasks, must work well and get along with others, should be incredibly motivated and has the ability to work with little to no supervision.
The ideal candidate has a degree or experience in theater, event coordination or hotel/resort management; however, it is not a requirement.
Hours are very long, but the experience and the opportunity to learn is incredible. We are looking for long term people who are ready for a challenge. We want to find people who want to learn.
Applicant must reside in the Las Vegas area.
This position involves skills in many areas. People who excel in this position have interest in any of the following fields:
- Hotel Management
- Event Coordination
- Public Relations
- Entertainment/Show Production
- Television/Film Production
This position demands 40-45 weeks a year with a show in Las Vegas.
When the show is ''dark'', other travel options may be available.
Following are some of many key skills that will be taught and rehearsed:
- The ability to create and present documents in an aesthetically pleasing way
- The ability to be able to see details and improve them to a ''Disney''. . . ''Cirque du Soleil''. . .''Four Seasons'' . . . quality level
- The ability to follow, maintain and improve detailed systems
- The ability to thoroughly complete tasks and organize paperwork, data and materials
- The ability to see problems before they occur
- The ability to develop systems to prevent the same or similar problems from recurring in the future
- The ability to be able to negotiate the best value with vendors
- The ability to create, organize and maintain budgets
- The ability to present our brand and products to all audiences and guests
- The ability to have the knowledge to represent our brands to strangers as well as to those who are familiar
- The ability to interact well with fellow workers, vendors, suppliers, press and our guests/audience
Management / Supervisory Skills / Leadership
- The ability to organize and motivate staff, co-workers and people under your direction
- The ability to transport guests, executives and our staff efficiently
- The ability to maintain and restock inventory efficiently
This position may require stage presence.
Please also send a small photo with your email for on-stage consideration.
Due to the potential of world travel, applicants must be U.S. Citizen or have valid documentation (green card, work visa) to work in the United States for at least 2 years.
We greatly look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online