Paid Intern - Social Media
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
An award winning, national production company and creative agency is seeking an intern for our Los Angeles office. Recent graduates are welcome. Must be able to devote 3 days per week. Ideal internship for those looking to get practical, hands-on experience in the industry.
We're looking for someone who is detail-oriented with great relationship and interpersonal communication skills.
Internship start date: As soon as possible.
Applicants must have their own car.
Intern duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage a multi-platform social media schedule of content, mainly and most importantly Instagram
- Brainstorming ideas on how to increase our online presence and build an engaged following
- Developing social media campaigns to showcase our services and projects
- Monitoring and reporting on trends within social media as well as social media analytics
- General administrative support
- Answer and direct telephone calls
- Some on-set experience (television commercial shoots, etc.)
- Ability to keep current on changes and developments
- Other duties as assigned
- Great social media knowledge
- Large Instagram following
- Up-to-date on the latest trends
- Excellent written communication skills
- A good eye for design
- Punctual and committed
The ideal candidate would have extensive experience in most of the following:
- Social media
- Blog writing
- Familiar with production equipment
- Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in administration
- Office management experience is a plus
Most importantly, we're seeking candidates with personality, energy, and creativity.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online