ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Production company seeks an Office Manager for their New York City office location to handle administrative and human resources related duties.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Provide support in all HR areas - Employee Relations/Conflict Resolution, New Hire Orientation, Employee On-boarding, Benefits Administration, Staff Departure Process, Recruitment, Performance Management
- Manage the Performance Appraisal Process including increases and promotions
- Handle day to day administrative tasks, i.e. - coordinating staff, analyzing credit card expenses, ordering office supplies, communicating with vendors, etc.
- Assist with operations as needed
- Obtain approvals on client invoices and reimbursable expenses
- Manage administrative staff and vendors (including Assistants, Interns and Consultants)
- Liaise with various professionals, i.e. - building management, accountant, bookkeepers, etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in conflict resolution, talent acquisition/recruitment, employee payroll, compensation, & performance management
- Professional HR certification is a plus (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, etc)
- Basic knowledge of US Employment laws (Federal & State)
- Experience working in Entertainment Industry preferred
- Demonstrates confidentiality
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong results-orientation and sense of urgency; willingness to be hands-on with a ''can-do, will- do'' attitude
- Strong Organizational and Multi-Tasking Skills
- Strong Communication Skills- Verbal and Written
- Computer expertise including MS Applications (Excel, Word)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online