ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description - Receptionist/Office Coordinator
Our firm provides business management, tax and accounting services to a client base consisting of high net worth individuals, families and businesses, typically within the music, entertainment and sport industries.
Our firm is seeking an Office Coordinator to assist our Los Angeles team with various projects and administrative duties. The Office Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the administrative functions within the Operations department.
- Complete daily opening duties including: unlocking office doors, preparing coffee, and stocking office and kitchen supplies, etc.
- Greet clients and guests at reception by presenting a positive, welcoming, and professional image of the company
- Monitor internal and external phone calls by answering and transferring calls, and taking accurate messages and passing them to staff in a timely manner
- Manage the LA office calendar for Boardroom and Lounge bookings and staff out-of-office notices, ensuring the calendar is up to date
- Maintain general office upkeep, especially the boardroom and reception area, and submit maintenance requests to building management for office repairs
- Order and organize office and kitchen supplies and equipment
- Collect, open, scan/upload, and distribute external mail for clients
- Prepare and send outgoing mail by creating address labels, and adding postage.
- Liaise with various vendors to ensure office needs are being met
- Provide administrative support to staff including scanning, faxing and printing various documents
- Run various office errands including depositing checks at the bank, picking up birthday cards/balloons, etc.
- Set up and/or cancel employee parking, and validate client/guest parking
- Monitor office invoices (parking, Fedex, etc.), ensuring payments are made on time
- Monitor office budget and spending, and purchase items needed for the office
- General IT support: running cables, setting up phones, installing programs onto computers, setting up new computers/laptops, troubleshooting, and liaising with TSJ's IT support company for additional support.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned by the Operations Manager, including running reports, finding alternative sources/vendors for the business, creating templates and internal training tools, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years of related experience in an office coordination or administrative role
- Highly computer literate and confident using the Microsoft Office package
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve efficiently
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online