ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
This is an entry-level position. Duties include mail reception and delivery, running errands, script copying, editing, special projects and coverage on assistants' desks as needed. The industry education is top rate for anyone pursuing a career in management.
Ideal candidate must have:
• Desire to pursue a career in representation (preferably talent/literary management)
• A strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• The ability to multi-task and excellent computer skills
• A college degree
• A car, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance
• Related internship experience
• Experience in editing (a plus, but not required)
• Experience with rolling calls (a plus, but not required)
• Must have Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Position offers full benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online