Jr Booker Assistant Position
ConfidentialFountain Valley, CA
We are looking for an optimistic can do attitude, driven and team oriented individual who is passionate about the Modeling, Acting and Events industry. If you are someone who enjoys meeting new people, being creative and absolutely love this industry, come work in a fun and dynamic environment with talented professionals!
Job details are as follow:
- Agency roster of clients will be provided for submissions
- Assist with submitting talents on various websites such as LA Casting, Casting Frontier and etc
- Sending out audition notices, confirming or replacing talents as needed
- Updating photos, resume and managing clients profile
- Must be familiar with using LA casting network platform
- Flexible hours where you can also work from home as long as projects are completed
- Coordinating monthly photoshoots for new and existing clients
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Photoshop, Photography or Marketing is a huge plus but not required
$1000/ Month + Commission
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online