Intern - Post Production
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
An Emmy award winning production company is seeking a post production intern for the Spring 2018 semester. Interns will work 2-3 days/ week from 10am to 6pm.
- Logging footage.
- Pulling b-roll.
- Occasional runs.
- Assisting the Post Production team with any other tasks as needed.
An ideal candidate should:
- Possess a strong interest in Post Production.
- Be responsible, flexible, hardworking, and excellent with time-management skills.
- Possess a high level of organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Have some experience with a variety of editing software, preferably Avid and Photoshop.
- Have an eagerness to learn and take direction well.
- Previous internship or related experience in Post Production is a plus.
- Dog enthusiasts are encouraged to apply!
This is an Emmy' Award-winning television and film production company which produces non-fiction and documentary television series and specials, digital productions, feature-length documentary films, advocacy films, and industrial/privately sponsored films and other media. . The company provides television series and specials for broadcasters in the United States and abroad including Animal Planet, Bravo, HGTV, ABC Family, History, Discovery Channel, A&E, National Geographic Channel, MSNBC, Five (UK), PBS, Channel 13/WNET, TLC, Oxygen, WGBH/Boston and NOVA.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online