Intern - Multimedia
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
MULTIMEDIA INTERNSHIP AT ACTING STUDIO
LOCATION AND HOURS
- Internship located in the Wilshire/La Brea.
- Street parking parking in the surrounding area.
- 12 hours per week.
- MUST be enrolled in classes with an accredited institution. No pay, but college credit offered.
- Experience with Digital Cinema Production (Lighting, Camera, Audio), Post Production and Graphic Design.
- Some one experienced with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Audition.
- Technical problem solving skills. (learning new cameras, software, and so on...)
- Able to work in a social environment. (will be working in events, office, and class rooms)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to meet deadlines for projects and events.
- Flexible schedule for live events and video projects.
- Must have computer. (preferably with Premiere and Photoshop)
-Office work, such as organizing video files.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online