Intern - Development
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
An Emmy award winning production company is seeking a development intern for the Spring 2018 semester. Interns will work 2-3 days/ week from 10am to 6pm.
You will be assisting the development team with all day- to- day tasks such as but not limited to:
-Research topics for potential projects,
- Opportunity to conduct Skype interviews
-Assist with cutting casting reels
- Transcribing footage
- Writing treatments
- Possibility to work on development shoots
-Working with editors, organizing media, etc.
An ideal candidate should:
-Posses a strong passion for TV Development
- Have thorough knowledge of pop culture and the current TV landscape
- Have experience with a variety of editing software, preferably Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop or After Effects
- Knowledge of Skype, Keynote, and Google Docs preferred.
- Dog enthusiasts are encouraged to apply!
This is an Emmy' Award-winning television and film production company which produces non-fiction and documentary television series and specials, digital productions, feature-length documentary films, advocacy films, and industrial/privately sponsored films and other media. . The company provides television series and specials for broadcasters in the United States and abroad including Animal Planet, Bravo, HGTV, ABC Family, History, Discovery Channel, A&E, National Geographic Channel, MSNBC, Five (UK), PBS, Channel 13/WNET, TLC, Oxygen, WGBH/Boston and NOVA.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online