Graphic Designer/Creative Content Coordinator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Generate ideas for content creation, strategy, promotions, ads (FB/IG promotions, retargeting pixels, media buys etc), customer service/feedback
• Design & manage social content for social media to expand organization's presence and drive traffic to organization's site(s).
• Write & edit copy to meet established tone and theme requirements for organization.
• Monitor social media and relevant sites to identify emerging trends, strategies and collaborates with Faculty team to integrate trends into content produced by organization.
• Evaluate and adjust strategies for all client's social media postings to meet changing social media technologies.
• Participate in the execution, monitoring and adjusting of social media plans and campaigns for the organization.
• Track social media performance and online engagement metrics against benchmarks.
• Responsible for design, layout and formatting of content for organizations websites, album artwork, advertising materials, merchandise
• Ability to edit video to produce online content- short video sizzles for website, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Musical.ly etc
• Contributes to design brainstorming and work sessions
• Ability to perform successfully within a fast-paced, results-driven, dynamic and highly collaborative and changing work environment
• 1+ years of social media experience
• BA or BFA degree in Graphic Design preferred
• Passion and experience for Design & Video editing
• Has an eye for up & coming design trends
• Ability to design for several clients with differing brands and points of view
• Minimum 1-2 years professional experience in both web and print mediums
• Music Industry experience a plus
• Passionate, creative, and open-minded team player
• Stellar work ethic and a solid attention to detail
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to problem solve and work independently
• Thorough understanding of graphic design, page layout and typography
• Understands critical concepts specific to both web and print production
• Strong logo designer
• Engineering / coding a plus
• Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Acrobat)
• Illustration and video editing skills
• Working knowledge of Power Point
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online