ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
An Emmy Award-winning, multi-faceted, and fast-paced production company is looking for a superstar Executive Assistant to join an amazing team with great potential to grow!
This role is the Assistant to the executives of an incredibly busy Development and Production company, working in both scripted and unscripted TV, film, and digital.
General Administrative duties to include but not limited to:
• Answering phones
• Rolling calls
• Calendar management
• Processing expenses
• Travel arrangements
• Booking reservations
• Coordinating prep materials for meetings
• Providing personal assistance on various projects and activities.
• Creative support (notes, lists, research, etc.) on projects through all stages of development, production and post
• Manage the department's extensive database of current projects, submissions, buyers and other development information
• Talent outreach and tracking
• Maintaining a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and the competitive environment
• Daily communication between multiple supervisors and departments and outside networks/studios/agencies requiring the ability to stay calm in a fast-paced environment
• Multi-tasking on a fast-paced desk of a top executive and all the prioritizing of tasks, anticipatory skills and attention to detail that that entails
• Assist with departmental projects and events as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• College degree
• At least two years industry experience on a busy desk (production company, network, agency training preferred)
• Initiative and self-direction
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Great attitude/Grace under pressure
• Ability to anticipate needs of executives
• Very organized/fastidious/multi-tasker
• Professional phone etiquette
• Abundance of common sense
• Basic editing (iMovie, avid) skills a major plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online