ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Looking to hire an Executive Assistant to writer, host, chef, and entrepreneur. The assistant will report directly to talent and work closely with his manager.
Duties will include managing personal and professional schedule, organizing travel, administrative duties, script coverage, event coordination, and often an on-set handler for various events. He/she should have a strong interest in scripted tv and film development as the writer has several projects in active stages of development.
This job is a ''right-hand'' job, you will be responsible for tasks big and small. This is an opportunity for someone to grow with a small team.
- At least 1 year experience working in a high level production/development office
- Excellent script coverage
- Meticulous in sorting emails and tracking projects
- Agency experience a plus
- ''No task too little'' mentality
- Must work calmly under pressure
- LA based, though much of the work will be done remotely
- Salary DOE
- Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: Los Angeles
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online