ConfidentialCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Top tier, bi-coastal commercial production company in Culver City seeks a highly motivated and proactive full time Executive Assistant for two busy executives to start immediately. This position requires an ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, while under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Please note this is not an entry level position. Only applicants with at least 3+ years experience as an executive/personal assistant will be considered.
• Managing schedules
• Prioritizing correspondence
• Arranging travel
• Tracking expenses
• Researching vendors and tracking down contacts
• Must be highly organized and a creative problem solver
• Must be able to work occasional overtime on nights and weekends
• Ability to interact comfortably with demanding and creative personalities
• Ability to take direction, pay attention to details, prioritize, and follow through
• Proficiency with Apple products and Microsoft Office
Commensurate with experience
This is a full time position, based in Los Angeles. Only applicants who provide a resume will be considered.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online