Executive Assistant/ Office Production Assistant
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Busy Emmy Award winning unscripted NYC-based production company seeks an Executive Assistant/ Office Production Assistant.
This entry-level position will work across multiple departments within the company. This candidate will be a main liaison between the president of the company and the different departments and the go-to office person. **Only candidates local to NYC will be considered*
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Managing calendars/ scheduling meetings for president of the company
- Handle and coordinate heavy phone traffic
- Correspondence with the building manager
-Sending out company wide emails
- Assistance with managing interns/ delegating intern tasks
-Office maintenance/ organization
- Ordering/upkeep of office supplies
- Write and log purchase orders
- Greet and coordinate visitors with the building
- Receiving and distributing packages from the mailroom
- Kitchen maintenance
- Specialized project requests from different departments (including production, development and post production)
- And some fun party planning for birthdays, holidays, and other special events!
This person needs to be a proactive self starter who has extreme attention to detail. We are looking for someone with a can-do/upbeat personality who is excited and passionate about learning the ins and outs of working in television and eager to grow within the company.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online