Exec Admin & Project Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Exec Admin & Project Manager to Talent Exec
Do you like having a blast and working with great people? We do100%! So if you want to feel excited on your way to work and can't wait to lead a team that delivers laughter to customers and team members, this could be the job for you.
The Levity Talent team provides a full cycle management for comedic talent, performers and actors. Talent Management members work in a fast-paced, high stakes environment. As part of this team, the Executive Admin is responsible for coordinating heavy travel schedules while paying close attention to the events, programs and contracts for the clients of the EVP of Talent.
• Gracefully serve as a representative for the Executive Vice President of Talent both internally and externally.
• Maintain the EVP's calendar, book all travel, and manage logistics connected to travel.
• Prepare, review, and organize agreements, reports, contracts, and other documents as needed.
• Executive on diverse tasks, projects as they relate to Talent Management on behalf of the EVP.
• Maintain communication and reporting between the EVP and the rest of the organization as necessary.
• Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence.
• Process all travel and departmental expenses.
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, typic and copying documents.
• Arranges programs, events or conferences as needed for the EVP's talent.
• Responsible for checking written documents, social media posts and public relations materials for grammar, flow and spelling.
• Manages distribution of media and collateral.
• Acts as the custodian for corporate documents and records.
• Fun, outgoing, energetic personality that compels others to action and uses influence and relationships to accelerate outcomes!
• Have a minimum of 3 years of assisting C-level executives.
• Previous experience working for an agency or talent management company is required.
• Good attention to detail and follow-through skills.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to manage various writing projects.
• Be confident managing high-pressure situations with timelines and tact all while juggling competing priorities.
• Be able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email and calendars.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online