ConfidentialUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
VRWERX is currently looking to hire an awesome Community Manager to help lead and run our social and community strategy.
The ideal candidate has a proven background in social media and community management with a deep understanding of the gaming community, including everything from casual gaming to industry events to major esports genres.
- Develop, execute, & track Social Media plans and strategy from start to finish, across all platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Day-to-day community management of social platforms, including daily activity moderation and community engagement across social properties
- Oversee the creation of weekly analytic reports on audience growth, best performing tactics and key conversational threads with the aim to improve strategy, brand positioning, and audience growth
- Work with Community Support to identify trends and issues the community and partners are facing and be the liaison for helping resolve these issues
- Help execute VRWERX's community broadcast strategy, including participating in live broadcasts and video on demand content content
- Execute real-time social coverage around VRWERX and community-related events and initiatives
- At least 2 years of Social Media or Community Management experience, with a strong-to-expert knowledge of all social platforms and online marketing
- Experience with community management across multiple social platforms, supporting advanced social campaigns with solid experience using analytics and reporting tools
- Self-starter that knows how to prioritize, is incredibly detail-oriented, and doesn't require a lot of structure or guidance
- Advanced writing, storytelling, copy-editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with Photoshop and basic graphics creation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps Suite
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming and esports industry
- Be savvy about consumer-brand interfacing across social channels: be friendly and engaging, as well as helpful and able to handle sensitive situations thoughtfully and with care
- Be collaborative; being willing and open to team assignments and cross-functional projects is essential
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online