Camera Retail Associate
Full Time Job
Leading Motion Picture equipment supplier is seeking a full-time retail associate. This is an entry-level position.
- Background or experience in photography, video or filmmaking equipment preferred
- Aptitude for learning new equipment and programs is essential
- Ability to deal personably and professionally with customers in person, via email and phone
- Must be able to work independently to complete tasks as assigned
- Must be very detailed oriented
- Team player who is willing to jump in to other tasks as needed
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Valid driver's license
- Must be dependable/reliable person with good attendance record
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Help customers in the store with purchases or technical questions
- Answer phone calls and emails concerning customer questions and/or concerns about orders
- Update and verify in house inventory systems
- Keep up with orders to confirm backorders and shepherd orders to completion
- Keep showroom area neat, organized and optimally displayed.
$11.00 to $14.00 /hour
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online