ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Los Angeles-based web content production company looking for a Branded Producer for branded projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in producing and production management for commercial and/or branded productions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee production of branded projects from presale to delivery
- Create accurate estimates and budgets for bids
- Create production schedules and timelines
- Has a network of vendor and crew resources to call upon for pricing and production
- Branded Producer will bid jobs at all budget levels and produce individual shoots as needed.
- Demonstrates a good knowledge in all aspects of scripted and unscripted digital production
- Experience in producing and production management for commercial and/or branded productions
- Experience with live productions a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Hot Budget required. Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling a plus.
- Knowledge of pre-production, production and post workflows, including prepro books, client management, cast, crew, insurance, vendors, accounting, and payroll.
- Team player with a ''whatever it takes to get the job done'' attitude.
- Working knowledge of SAG requirements. DGA, WGA, IATSE, and/or TEAMSTERS a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online