ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Los Angeles-based web content production company looking for a Bidder for branded projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in producing and production management for commercial and/or branded productions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ability to produce accurate estimates and budgets
- Ability to create production schedules and timelines
- Has a network of vendor and crew resources to call upon for pricing and production
- Demonstrates a good knowledge in all aspects of scripted and unscripted digital production
- Experience in producing and production management for commercial and/or branded productions
- Extensive knowledge of Hot Budget required. Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling a plus.
- Knowledge of preproduction, production and post workflows, including prepro books, client management, cast, crew, insurance, vendors, accounting, and payroll.
- Working knowledge of SAG requirements. DGA, WGA, IATSE, and/or TEAMSTERS a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online