BTL Talent Agency, Feature / TV Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
BTL Talent Agency looking for immediate full time Feature/TV assistant
• Each day, go through all feature/TV news (IMDb, Studio System, Variety, Deadine etc) and gather all the information on what projects are going into production. Find out who is the production company, producer, actors, dates.
• Creating weekly tracking reports (through IE).
• Double checking contracts for agents, so someone who is very organized is a must!
• A strong understanding of the TV and Feature production cycle and who the production companies and studios are is a big plus.
• Know how to use IMDB Pro, Studio System, Production leads.
• Create and curate lists of submissions to be sent to clients on a weekly basis.
Tenacious personality a must!
We offer competitive industry salary and benefits based on experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online