ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
North Hollywood based creative content marketing company seeking an Administrative Assistant to the Director of Operations. Looking for someone bright and savvy, with 1-2 years assistant experience a plus. This is not a production job.
- Mac Savvy
- Experience w/ Microsoft Office 365 including Word and Excel
- Outgoing personality with good phone manner
- Ability to work with multiple people among different departments
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, including communicating effectively and friendly with clients through email
- Must have a working cell phone and car with insurance
- HIGHLY organized
- Managing the Director of Operation's schedule/calendar
- Assist Director of Operations with project management for departments including Marketing, Sales, IT, and Accounting
- Assist with the management and execution of events for staff, internal and external
- Assisting to maintain building facilities
$15.00 per hour Full time, staff position with benefits and PTO accrual after 90 days
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online