Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Solo practice entertainment law firm seeking an experience Administrative Assistant to join its office part-time. The position entails managing all administrative aspects to provide support to the founding partner and general administrative duties for the office. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, proactive, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities in a fast-paced environment with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Manage calendar and daily schedule, including scheduling conference calls and other appointments, client meetings and making reservations
- Organize and maintain physical and digital filing system
- Coordinate and manage office vendors including: phone system support, technical computer support (IT), office supplier, Spectrum, AT&T, website, property management company, office accountant, health insurance, 401k and any and all miscellaneous vendors arising from office needs
- Manage new client intake procedures
- Maintain office supplies stock and place orders as needed
- Take dictation and transcribe all hand-written notes
- Monitor and update internal and external project trackers for each client
- Research and find relevant trade articles to update social media (e.g., Facebook) daily
- Coordinate deal process flow and manage contract execution process, including exchange of signatures and the processing of originals
- Coordinate interview process and paperwork for new employees and interns
- B.A./B.S./Associates Degree (Law school graduates will not be considered)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Excellent organization and records management skills
- Candidate must be proficient with Mac computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Must have decent computer background and ability to handle minor IT requests. Familiarity with iPhone is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, methodical and able to assess strengths and weaknesses of various organization procedures
- Ability to maintain a consistently high level of performance
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliable under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a positive attitude with the ability to deal with strong personalities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Reliable, punctual and dependable
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online